Tuesday, March 13, 2012

So After Taking the Short (Under 2 Minute) Survey - I  received $5.00 USD in my Clubshop Rewards Cash Account.   Now, I can recieve another $5.00 USD - just by making 1 purchase through the Clubshop.com Mall.






The link for the clubshop mall is:  http://clubshop.com/mall

The Store I will use is:  - Home Depot:  (There's 1,000 Stores in over 70 Countries!!) -- I'll list more stores in my next blog entry.

 -- I need some Filters for my Home Heating System:  

I'll go online - order the ones I need -- AND SELECT PICK UP AT STORE OPTION

-- Then all I have to do is go to the Service Desk @ Home Depot and pick them up.

-- I don't have to spend time looking for them --  a Quick In and Out Trip.

-- I SAVED MONEY and RECEIVED  $5.00 for my 1st purchase and I'll also get some more Cash Back for the Purchase.


Win - Win - Win



Hey, If you are not a Member yet -- Why Don't you Begin to Save Money!!-- You can Join For FREE!! at:
http://www.clubshop.com/cgi-bin/rd/4,,refid=08870



No comments:

Post a Comment